Pen + Paper Patterns is an absolute favorite around here. So kitting her Lucky Quilt was a no brainer.
This pattern is traditionally pieced and finishes at a 67 1/2" square. We have kitted it using Planted Seed Designs Gem Stones fabric, which are gradients of color selvage to selvage, therefore giving you many options for designs.
We HIGHLY recommend cutting each rainbow out individually. But the clouds, gold, pots, and background can be cut at once.
- Lucky Quilt Pattern (Printed) from Pen + Paper Patterns
- (7) 14"xWOF cuts of Gem Stones in a variety of colors for the rainbow stripes
- (1) 1/4yd cut of Gem Stones in yellow for the gold
- (1) 13" cut of Kona Steel for the pot bodies
- (1) 6.5"x1/2WOF Kona Iron for pot rims
- 46" Gem Stones in blue for clouds.
- 3 yards of Riley Blake White for background (pattern calls for 2.5y, but we wanted you to have a bit extra)
Does not include:
- Backing ) requires 4 1/4yds. We used Fairy Dust from Tula Pink. Any color of Fairy Dust will work with this kit. Sherbet / Mint / Lime / Blush
- Binding (We used 0.5yds of Clover and Over in Seaside as well as 2.5"x3" scraps to create a rainbow within the binding.
Will ship the beginning of January. We are waiting on our shipment of Riley Blake White.